Monday, October 7, 2013

Halloween Card using Witches Brew Printable Journal ~ Trudy Harris Thomas



I am having such a creative time with this Witches Brew Journal Kit from Tsunami Rose Designs!!!
It's so easy to cut out the pieces, add a few embellishments and bling and have an awesome project!

If you care to follow along, I will show you the process I used to create this card.




I distressed a 5 1/4" x 4" mustard orange piece of cardstock and attached it to my 5 1/2" x 4 1/2" Black card base. Stamped it with an Inkadinkadoo Dot Flourises stamp and heat embossed with Ebony Zing Embossing Powder and added Onyx Pearl Liquid Pearls in random places on the embossing.



I cut out an image and sentiment from the journal pack, mounted both of them on black card stock and added some black bling dots, and fringe to the back of the image.

The image and the sentiment were attached to the card base with foam tape.



I added some "rat tail" black and gold ribbon to the card, scrap pieces of black ribbon, some silk flower heads (Dollar Tree) and a home made stick pin to finish off the look.



Click Image to visit "Witches Brew" in Zibbet Shop








(Click Image to See Journal in Zibbet Shop)
(To see in Etsy Shop click here)



Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment