Sketch # 21
(To join in the fun, check out the I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose September 2012! Easy to print, and you can load the file upon your kindle! Or just work with it on your computer! ;) )
This was a fun card to make. Matching the pinks and I love working with roses. :D I've been super excited since I learned how to make banners on Photoshop the right way and I've just had a blast using them in my designs. So I had to make this banner paper. LOL. I think it matches well with the other papers by being bright and still at the same time staying neutral.
The card has 2 sentiments which I normally don't do, but the card seemed to be too top heavy. I think the two sentiments go together well. The top sentiment says " Just Note" and the bottom sentiment says "Thinking of You - Friendship - 365 Days 24/7"
And don't forget I'm having an October DT call. . . . the post with the information is here.
Thanks for stopping by to check out my creations! I really appreciate it!
Please check out what my September DT has done with this sketch!
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
3.Vanessa Toro http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com
4. Anita~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
5. Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
6. Ultima Linda Gold - http://simlla.blogspot.com / http://lindainsweden.blogspot.se
7. Valerie Klein - http://blueoceanbreezes.blogspot.com
8. Violet Foskey- http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/
I'd like to enter this to the following challenges:
Allsorts of Challenges: Layers
The Crafty Pad Challenge: Scraptastic!
Diva's by Design: Friendship
Inky Impressions: Anything goes
Everybody Art Challenge: Vintage
Tuesday Alchemy: Anything Goes
Great Impressions Stamps: Sentimental Journey
Dream Valley Challenge: Something Old, Something new