Also I'm in the development of a couple of printable projects! Three right now off the top of my head, a Halloween printable kit, "White Christmas" kit and a printable journal! I work on each a little bit more each day. Here is one of the vintage printables that was an free exclusive in my FB group that kinda gives you a sneak peak and a feel for my Halloween kit! It will include about a dozen 8.5x11full color printable scrapbook papers. I just went to town on this kit!
Make sure you join the Facebook Group to be able to get these free vintage printables!!
I'm going a little backwards today as I don't have yesterday's card done yet so I'm posting the one for today!
Something about this sketch just made me want to skip ahead yesterday's card to get it done. Haha.
(CLICK HERE TO GET YOUR OWN COPY OF I LOVE SKETCHES BY TSUNAMI ROSE SEPT. 2012)
This card makes me happy to look at! My style is so simple. My goal in all cards that I make is to make the sentiment the focus. All elements and embellishments are to draw your eye to the sentiment. I try and recall my college rhetoric. The rules of design are always prevalent in my mind when I scrapbook, when I do my graphic design, and when I create my multimedia pieces.
What can I say?
The sentiment is from My Mind's Eye. It says, "You have my whole heart for my whole life." I inked the sentiment in Holycock ink from CTMH.
Please check out my design team and what they have done with this sketch!
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
3.Vanessa Toro http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com
4. Anita~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
5. Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
6. Ultima Linda Gold - http://simlla.blogspot.com / http://lindainsweden.blogspot.se
7. Valerie Klein - http://blueoceanbreezes.blogspot.com
8. Violet Foskey- http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/