Just also wanted to let everyone know to add me as a friend on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/tsunamirose) if you haven't already! I post a lot of stuff each day and I would hate for guys to miss an update! I also post my Design Team calls on Facebook only, but I'm thinking of starting to transition to posting them here too!
Design Team call for October!
Please email me or send me a message on Facebook if you are interested!
Looking for part time and full time team members!
Part time team members are to create 3 cards a week along with the full time team who creates one card each day of the month!
- Must have access to printer
- Must have a blog
- Must have access to a Facebook acct
- Some basic knowledge of how to use blog
- Be able to join our 4 days of blog hops a month
- Pinterest acct would be prefered
- Must love to scrapbook and follow along with sketches!
- Be able to be on the team for minimum of one month and join along whenever for however long you want.
Please email me for more info!
Card for September 3 is sketch #29
(Get Your Copy of September 2012 I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! And join along the fun with us)
Using New 8.5x11 Papers from the shop:
I made this card right after I finished designing the paper. I just couldn't wait and I was too excited. I wanted to see how good the papers went together and what they were going to look like in my projects. I just love how they turned out. I have been getting into really using wood planks in my projects!
I inked the edges of this card in CTMH Chocolate ink.
I embellished this card with lace, half pearls and a resin rose :)
Please check out what my September design team has done with this sketch!!
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
3.Vanessa Toro http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com
4. Anita~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
5. Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
6. Ultima Linda Gold - http://simlla.blogspot.com / http://lindainsweden.blogspot.se
7. Valerie Klein - http://blueoceanbreezes.blogspot.com
8. Violet Foskey- http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/
Please don't forget to join our FACEBOOK GROUP where I post exclusive updates and every Thursday a FREE VINTAGE PRINTABLE!!
I'd like to enter this card for The Pink Elephant : Use patterned paper challenge
Also to Make It Monday Challenge
Also to Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes