August 5 Sketch #7
Please view the video for the card of the day as well as the sketch.
Items used from the shop:
I inked everything in Chocolate from CTMH. The sentiment is also from CTMH.
I think this would make a wonderful baby shower card. I have been using the journaling cards as part of my cards. I don't really scrapbook full layouts anymore, so I gotta use them somehow! I find the picture of the granny and baby very endearing. And I haven't used the Vintage Clothespins paper and I was very happy to incorporate it into this card. I kept the card simple and just adored it with some pretty lace and two half back pearls . . .. which I am currently addicted to using/buying.
Please check out what m y design team has done with this card!
Follow along with us with your own copy of August 2012 I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose!
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Violet Foskey http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/
3. Stephenie Smith http://sscrafter.blogspot.com/
4. Valerie Klein http://blueoceanbreezes.blogspot.com/
5. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
6. Anita Cannon ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
7. Lynne Kirsch ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
8.Vanessa Toro http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com
9. Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
1. Rhonda M. Bewley Ratliff - https://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/
2. Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
3.Veronica Meras- Createdbymeras.blogspot.com
4. Jackie Brockett - http://jackbrocke.blogspot.com/
5.Fanny Melendez- http://www.fannymelendez.blogspot.com/
7. Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
8.Tamiko McCurry - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com