August 4 Sketch #11
Please view the video for the sketch and my rendition as well as those of my design team.
Items used from the shop:
I inked this card in Chocolate from CTMH. The sentiment is also from CTMH.
I love the "Vintage Rouge" Brown paper but haven't had a chance to really show it off fully. I was super happy when it fit the size of this card. I had to cut out one of the flowers, but I think it nicely shows off the paper. I didn't want to over power the two papers so I just used a plain white cardstock as the base of the card. I like how the Chocolate ink brings out the paper against the plain background. I used my usual flat back pearls as a decoration.
Make sure and pick up your own copy of August 2012 I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose!
Please check out what my design team has done with this sketch and my printables!
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Violet Foskey http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/
3. Stephenie Smith http://sscrafter.blogspot.com/
4. Valerie Klein http://blueoceanbreezes.blogspot.com/
5. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
6. Anita Cannon ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
7. Lynne Kirsch ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
8.Vanessa Toro http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com
9. Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
1. Rhonda M. Bewley Ratliff - https://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/
2. Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
3.Veronica Meras- Createdbymeras.blogspot.com
4. Jackie Brockett - http://jackbrocke.blogspot.com/
5.Fanny Melendez- http://www.fannymelendez.blogspot.com/
7. Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
8.Tamiko McCurry - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com