August 3rd Sketch #3
Please view the video for my card and the sketch
Using items from the shop:
I wanted to keep this card simple and elegant.
I used Hydrangea ink to accent the edges of the papers and elements. The sentiment is from Glitz Design.
The lace is from Creating is Fun (it's on sale!). Love it, and it was perfect in this card to add a little pop of pink and to further direct your eye to the sentiment.
The teapot paper has to be one of my favorite designs. It's really fun to work with.
Follow along with us with your own copy of August 2012 I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose!
Please check out what my lovely and talented design has done with this sketch!
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Violet Foskey http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/
3. Stephenie Smith http://sscrafter.blogspot.com/
4. Valerie Klein http://blueoceanbreezes.blogspot.com/
5. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
6. Anita Cannon ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
7. Lynne Kirsch ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
8.Vanessa Toro http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com
9. Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
1. Rhonda M. Bewley Ratliff - https://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/
2. Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
3.Veronica Meras- Createdbymeras.blogspot.com
4. Jackie Brockett - http://jackbrocke.blogspot.com/
5.Fanny Melendez- http://www.fannymelendez.blogspot.com/
7. Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
8.Tamiko McCurry - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com