Monday, August 6, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! Day 184

I'm sorry I've fallen behind on my videos and posts. I have been having terrible pains in my hands and I have been letting them rest. It's so tuff to just lay around on the couch while there's so much to do on the internet. For this month I am going to update my blog every 5 days. Still doing a card a day, but I can't be on the computer too long each day. It really sucks trust me. But rest and a 4 oz. tube of muscle rub has been doing well for me. Thank you so much for your patience.

August 2 Sketch #23

Please view video for card and sketch




Items used from shop:

 
 

I had a lot of fun making this card. I simply adore these little fairies and these flower mason jars. They make me feel happy on the inside. :D

I inked my edges in Olive from CTMH. The sentiment is also from CTMH.

And as you can see I loooooooooooove my new half back pearls. I'm in love with them. I like to keep my embellishments simple  and not too blingy if you haven't noticed. I think there is a lot going on in this card but I like to think it's well balanced.

Please check out my lovely design team to see what they have done with this sketch!

And of course get your own copy of August 2012 I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose!

Full Time:
3. Stephenie Smith http://sscrafter.blogspot.com/

Part Time:
3.Veronica Meras- Createdbymeras.blogspot.com
4. Jackie Brockett - http://jackbrocke.blogspot.com/
8.Tamiko McCurry - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment