August 2 Sketch #23
Please view video for card and sketch
Items used from shop:
I had a lot of fun making this card. I simply adore these little fairies and these flower mason jars. They make me feel happy on the inside. :D
I inked my edges in Olive from CTMH. The sentiment is also from CTMH.
And as you can see I loooooooooooove my new half back pearls. I'm in love with them. I like to keep my embellishments simple and not too blingy if you haven't noticed. I think there is a lot going on in this card but I like to think it's well balanced.
Please check out my lovely design team to see what they have done with this sketch!
And of course get your own copy of August 2012 I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose!
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Violet Foskey http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/
3. Stephenie Smith http://sscrafter.blogspot.com/
4. Valerie Klein http://blueoceanbreezes.blogspot.com/
5. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
6. Anita Cannon ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
7. Lynne Kirsch ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
8.Vanessa Toro http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com
9. Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
1. Rhonda M. Bewley Ratliff - https://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/
2. Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
3.Veronica Meras- Createdbymeras.blogspot.com
4. Jackie Brockett - http://jackbrocke.blogspot.com/
5.Fanny Melendez- http://www.fannymelendez.blogspot.com/
7. Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
8.Tamiko McCurry - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com