Monday, August 6, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! Day 183

I'm sorry I've fallen behind on my videos and posts. I have been having terrible pains in my hands and I have been letting them rest. It's so tuff to just lay around on the couch while there's so much to do on the internet. For this month I am going to update my blog every 5 days. Still doing a card a day, but I can't be on the computer too long each day. It really sucks trust me. But rest and a 4 oz. tube of muscle rub has been doing well for me. Thank you so much for your patience.

I have emailed the winners of the July Blog hop. Congrats. :D

August 1 Sketch #21

Please see the video for card and sketch.


Items used from the shop:




I inked my edges in Olive from CTMH and the sentiment is also from CTMH.

This month we are doing a throw back and I have selected 31 of my favorite sketches from the first couple of months of my challenge. But this time I'm redoing them using my own paper designs, of course. 

As usual you get 2 free 8x8 printable scrapbook papers with your August 2012 I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose, I hope you like them as much as I loved creating and working with them.

 

I also have some new talent for my design team! I'm really excited to work and get to know these wonderful ladies! This month and probably from now on, I will be having  a full time team and a part time team. The full time ladies will be following me and making a card a day. The part time team will pick their favorite 3 sketches each week and sharing them on their blog as well as being featured on my videos. :D

Please take a minute to check them out!

Full Time:
3. Stephenie Smith http://sscrafter.blogspot.com/

Part Time:
3.Veronica Meras- Createdbymeras.blogspot.com
4. Jackie Brockett - http://jackbrocke.blogspot.com/
8.Tamiko McCurry - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment