Catching up with posts todaty, I"ll be doing it without videos so my hands don't get so strained.
To see the daily challenge sketches, get your own copy of August 2012 ILS by Tsunami Rose!
Items used from the shop:
I hadn't had a chance to use this Vintage clothes pins paper, I just love it. It is so vintage and just adorable, it paired perfectly these children's journaling cards.
I used CTMH inks and sentiment stamp. Here I used Chocolate ink on the edges.
Please check out what my DT is doing with this sketch:
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Violet Foskey http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/
3. Stephenie Smith http://sscrafter.blogspot.com/
4. Valerie Klein http://blueoceanbreezes.blogspot.com/
5. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
6. Anita Cannon ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
7. Lynne Kirsch ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
8.Vanessa Toro http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com
9. Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
1. Rhonda M. Bewley Ratliff - https://www.facebook.com/groups/106370486155916/
2. Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
3.Veronica Meras- Createdbymeras.blogspot.com
4. Jackie Brockett - http://jackbrocke.blogspot.com/
5.Fanny Melendez- http://www.fannymelendez.blogspot.com/
7. Tina Teasdale http://touchedbyanangel-tina.blogspot.co.uk/
8.Tamiko McCurry - http://mikosspot.blogspot.com