By Tsunami Rose
Wow, so crazy that I've done 100 sketches now. Totally unbelievable. Thank you for each view you've paid to my blog! And thanks so much for you guys who comment! They keep me going and I feel so lucky that you guys check back to see what I have to come up with.
I am holding a contest for my 100th sketch. You are more than welcome to submit your version by linking your blog to mine! Please enter, I would love to see what you guys come up with. I will be picking the winner on Thursday at midnight so make sure you enter on time. The winner will win 9 yards total of mint green lace from my shop.
For today's sketch I used My Mind's Eye- Lost & Found.
The stamp that I used is from CTMH. The edges are inked in Black and Ponderosa Pine.
To see how I did the tag with the inked edges please view my first Youtube craft video.
Please check out my design team!
May Design Team
- Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Christina Berlanga-Mesa -- http://serendipitycreationsbychristina.blogspot.com/
- Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
- Abbie Kay - http://powered-by-fairydust.blogspot.com
- Tricia - http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
- Sam Burdett - http://sammylouscraftingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
- Debbi Taylor - http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.co.uk/
- SuzeJo Murphy - http://CrimsonMoonCrafts.blogspot.com/
- Eileen Sepulveda- Sanjose -www.littlecraftershow.blogspot.com
- Veronica Meras-http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com/
- Ann Marie Lessner www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com
The only monetary compensation this blog receives is thru the clicks of advertisements. Thank you.