BY TSUNAMI ROSE
For today's card I used my Tattered and Worn paper pack.
I used vintage dictionary paper that I sell on my zibbet shop and I ran it thru my friends Sizzix. I also cut the same shape from chipboard to use as a base. That dictionary paper is pretty fragile and usually needs a chipboard backing.
The image I got off of a vintage encyclopedia. Similar images are also on sale on my zibbet shop.
The stamp I used is from CTMH and was stamped using the Black CTMH ink pad.
Please check out what my design team has done with this sketch!
May Design Team
- Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Christina Berlanga-Mesa -- http://serendipitycreationsbychristina.blogspot.com/
- Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
- Abbie Kay - http://powered-by-fairydust.blogspot.com
- Tricia - http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
- Sam Burdett - http://sammylouscraftingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
- Debbi Taylor - http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.co.uk/
- SuzeJo Murphy - http://CrimsonMoonCrafts.blogspot.com/
- Eileen Sepulveda- Sanjose -www.littlecraftershow.blogspot.com
- Veronica Meras-http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com/
- Ann Marie Lessner www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com
The only monetary compensation this blog receives is thru the clicks of advertisements. Thank you.