Sunday, July 2, 2017

DT Project: April Reeves - Soar... using the Hummingbird Designs



This this month's project for Tsunami Rose Designs, before I even began working on the book, I spent a lot of time thinking about a concept. Ultimately with the hummingbird designs, I decided to take a route slightly off the beaten path and use it in an innovative fashion. This kit was perfect for the hybrid junk journal that I created. I printed Daisy's images on 65lb cardstock to give a more sturdy writing surface and durable platform for mounting photographs. I also printed several page of this kit double sided and then cut the page into quarters which allowed me to create beautiful double sided journaling spots. The beauty of this kit is the flexibility I had to take it in, not just one, but dual directions. It prints beautifully on 28-32lb paper, vellum and even cardstock. The moral of the story is, don't be afraid to use your kits in more than one way - you will undoubtedly come up with a one of a kind project! 








Visit DT April at her Youtube Channel 
PinkOddBird for more inspiration!




~~**~~**~~**~~

No comments:

Post a Comment