Sunday, July 2, 2017

DT Project: Jessica Huffman - Junk Journal using the Life Abloom Printable Journal



I am so honored to be working with the Tsunami Rose Designs team and it was a pleasure using the Life Abloom Kit for my July project. This set paired perfect with an antique Lucile 1892 book that I had been saving for a special project. This kit is so complete that you can leave the pages alone and have a finished look or embellish to add some more depth.
This book is a 5x7.25 junk journal with 3 signatures and 100 pages. Filled with a gorgeous mix of the kit pages, coordinating scrapbook paper, glassine bags and coffee dyed papers. All fully decorated. Ephemera is sewn onto coffee dyed paper and I have included 8 hand water colored journaling cards with plenty of extras. 









Visit DT Jessica at her youtube channel,
I'm A Cool Momfor more inspiration!




~~**~~**~~**~~


TsunamiRose Designs Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment