Saturday, March 18, 2017

DT Project: Reem El Kheshen- Junk Journal using Ephemera Designs


Hello everyone..Today I'm sharing my March DT project for Tsunami Rose Designs, a junk journal. I used a lot of what I had in my stash from her Etsy store. It measures about 8 by 6 and made out of an old book that I covered with Tom Holtz tissue paper and Distress stains. The book has 3 signatures of 60 pages front and back plus a lot of ephemera from both TRD and GT designs.. I hope you like it.
If you have any questions, please ask away xx
















Visit DT Reem at her youtube 
channel PaperPixie for more inspiration!


~~**~~**~~**~~

Roses Clipart Floral - Printable Ephemera - Set #7 Flowers #4 - 30 Page Instant Download - ephemera pack, ephemera kit, junk journal kit

TsunamiRose FB Group
TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment