Saturday, March 18, 2017

DT Project: April Reeves - Tiny Tot Journal using various designs

Image may contain: 1 person, flower

For this design team project I decided to go with a journal that is smaller than one I had ever done before. It's kind of neat because the original journal was something that I had not fancied, yet I was able to easily turn it around using Tsunami Rose Designs papers. The reason I say that is because the way Daisy's pages are designed it allows you to cut the pages down without compromising the actual design. I was actually happy for this because I would have hated to waste a bunch of papers that I had printed out. Thankfully I was able to take the signature out of the journal that I made a mistake on, and made it into a beautiful Journal using a bunch of pre printed papers from Tsunami Rose Designs. Moral of the story is even if you make a mistake sometimes you are able to redeem it easily, especially with Daisy's papers. I'm overjoyed with this little one! 







Visit DT April at her Youtube Channel 
PinkOddBird for more inspiration!


~~**~~**~~**~~

TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment