Saturday, November 12, 2016

DT Project: Rosemary Roca- Junk Journal using Various TRD Printable Journals


Sharing my project this month for Tsunami Rose Designs. I made a Junk Journal using printables that we have, I used Life is Abloom, New Beginnings, and Petticoat Epherema Journal Printables. Chunky journal measures 5 1/2 by 7, 30 pages. I am a big stamper so I stamped the backside of all pages. I used a flower stamp to go with the beautiful paper. The tags and ephemera are distressed and stained with ink. I also made simple clips with ribbon. In this book I used a lace trimming. Always looking to learn something new. In one of Daisy Collins live video I saw her add an envelope in the middle of the book, I fell in love with that so I had to try it. 






Visit DT Rosemary at her youtube channel or her blog 
RocPaperJourney for more inspiration!


~~**~~**~~**~~

Printable Journal Kit - Life Abloom - 25 Page Instant Download - junk journal kit, digital download, journal pages

Printable Journal Kit - New Beginnings - 27 page Instant Download - butterfly junk journal kit, digital download, journal pages

Printable Journal Kit - Petticoat Ephemera - 20 page Instant Download -  junk journal kit, digital download, journal pages

No comments:

Post a Comment