Saturday, November 12, 2016

DT Project: Lucia Garrido - Junk Journal using various Printable Journals and Ephemera


I present to you my November design project for Tsunami Rose Designs, open themed to mix and match any variety of kits. I chose the flowers theme, because here in the southern hemisphere it is spring, but I opted for a more vintage color palette... which was super easy considering that the papers of Tsunami Rose Designs are absolutely wonderful. I chose the papers between the collections Charming FragmentsLife Abloom and New Beginnings and added a touch of Big Elements #9 Flowers #3 and some ephemera. I used the envelope junk journal, measuring 8 "x 12", with 48 pages, with pockets and envelopes and many tags. All the pages are coffee stained, in the center I put a different envelope that I took as inspiration from the envelope card 12x12 by Sherry WolfeMost of the junk journals I made, I gave away for dear ones, but this one is very special, this will be my personal journal for 2017.















~~**~~**~~**~~

Printable Journal Kit -  Charming Fragments -  16 Page Instant Download -junk journal kit, digital download, journal pages

Printable Journal Kit - Life Abloom - 25 Page Instant Download - junk journal kit, digital download, journal pages

Printable Journal Kit - New Beginnings - 27 page Instant Download - butterfly junk journal kit, digital download, journal pages

Printable Ephemera - Big Elements # 9 Flowers # 3 - 3 Page Instant Download - journal cards, vintage printable, collage sheets


No comments:

Post a Comment