Sunday, November 13, 2016

DT Project: Tammy Sims - Vintage Christmas Junk Journal using the Christmas List & Christmas Gifts Printable Journals


Hi Everyone, I signed up to do a swap of a Vintage Christmas Junk Journal. I immediately turned to Tsunami Rose Designs for the perfect papers and ephemera to complete my project. I used the Christmas Gift, Christmas List Printable Journal kits and a variety of tags, tickets, envelopes, images, journaling spots, etc from Daisy's store. There is such a large variety of beautiful printables, it was hard to choose...but boy did my Vintage Christmas Junk Journal turn out beautiful. I hope my swap partner likes it as much as I do.
























Visit DT Tammy's Youtube channel and 
subscribe at sscrafter1 for more inspiration!



~~**~~**~~**~~

Printable Journal Kit - Christmast Gift - 27 page Instant Download -  junk journal kit, digital download, journal pages, christmas printable

Printable Journal Kit - Christmas List - 26 Page Instant Download -junk journal kit, christmas printable, ephemera



No comments:

Post a Comment