Monday, June 27, 2016

DT Project: Sigita Grunte- A Junk Journal using the Rose Azure Printable Journal Kit

New Design Team member Sigita Grunte joins us from the United Kingdom!


Hello everyone.. I choose to use for my design team project -

the Rose Azure Printable Journal paper collection. I am very 

happy to show you my first few pages. Inspiration from the 

paper collection was huge, as I did not use an actual size of 

the collection but went for a bigger size. I set up a challenge 

for myself too... 

Gorgeous collection, juicy colors, vintage 

and romantic. Easy to work with. Can mix and match paper 

from the collection as as all the paper works nicely 

together.To create this journal I used coffee stained paper, 

stencils, stamps, gelli plate printing, napkins, fabric, lace, 

calico fabric, cheese cloth. The biggest project ever...

Thank you Daisy for the paper collection and inspiration.











Subscribe to Sigita over on her Youtube Channel
Sigita G. Vintagecoffeestains and check out more of her amazing work!!!

Rose Azure Printable Journal Kit- (20pg) INSTANT DOWNLOAD




No comments:

Post a Comment