Sunday, June 26, 2016

DT Project: Sharon Rodgers- Set of 3 Altered Tags using the Charming Fragments Printable Journal Kit




I loved making these collage style altered tags using all the 

bits & pieces I had left over from making my greeting cards 

with pages and elements from the Charming Fragments Kit

a perfect way to add lots of layers and different sized papers, 

labels and scraps of odd shaped leftovers. From my own 

stash I added lace, braid, ribbon, charms, cloth and paper 

flowers. A couple of the images like the shoes and rose I cut 

from the papers in the charming Fragments Kit and added to 

the fronts - multiple uses for the papers! this kit has endless 

uses!!











Visit Sharon's blog at Sharon's Showcase 


and become a follower!!! 


Charming Fragments- Printable Journal Kit


No comments:

Post a Comment