Saturday, June 25, 2016

DT Project: Sharon Rodgers- Set of 3 Greeting Cards using the Charming Fragments Printable Journal Kit



My 3 greeting cards today have been made using only 

papers/ephemera from the Charming Fragments Printable 

Journal Kit - you do not want to miss out on getting this kit 

for yourself - there are so many absolutely gorgeous 

papers/pages/ephemera to create with that deciding which 

bits & pieces to use was so hard - I could have made 10 cards 

with everything I printed! The only things I added to these 

cards were some old text book pages, charms, hessian, 

muslin and paper flowers & leaves - everything else was from 

the kit - just so beautiful! These cards are multi layered and 

are just the most gorgeous colour tones! I have enough 

scraps left over to create even more things!!




*****



*****



*****





Visit Sharon's blog at Sharon's Showcase 

and become a follower!!! 


Charming Fragments- Printable Journal Kit




1 comment: