Wednesday, June 22, 2016

DT Project: Tonya Trantham - Junk Journal


New Design Team member Tonya Trantham joins us from Tennessee!


For this junk journal I didn't use one of the journal kits from 

Tsunami Rose Design but several printables from the shop to 

create a unique journal. First off I cut a file folder down with 

the front and back being 5 3/4"x8 5/8" with a 1 1/2" and 2" 

fold over for tuck spots inside and the spine being 1 1/2" 

wide. I coffee dyed copy paper for the base of my pages. 

There are three signatures with eight papers per signatures. 

Then I proceeded to decorate with printables which where 

used as is or fussy cut and added with other found objects to 

the pages.










Visit Tonya at her blog Creative Addiction to Paper




2 comments:

  1. Tonya, I absolutely love this little JJ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This journal is a knock out! WOW! Just love every bit of it! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete