Wednesday, June 29, 2016

DT Project: Laurie Fusco- A Junk Journal using the Parisian Daydream Printable Journal Kit



New Design Team Member Laurie Fusco joins us from New 

York!!



Here is my first DT project. I chose Parisian Daydream to 

make a junk journal. This was challenging and so much fun, 

In my project I will show you three ways I have used, 

Tsunami Rose Designs digi kit. This kit is so versatile it can 

be bright,to vintage and watercolor effect. I have used all the 

papers in the kit along with coffee and Kool aid dyed paper, 

book pages and embellishments. I am so excited to share this 

project and to have worked with Tsunami Rose Designs digi 

kits.











~~**~~**~~**~~

Check out DT Laura's Youtube Channel
Girl on the Ridge for more great projects!!



Parisian Daydream-  Printable Journal Kit- INSTANT DOWNLOAD


No comments:

Post a Comment