Thursday, June 30, 2016

DT Project: Beth Wallen- A Junk Journal using the Charming Fragments Printable Journal Kit


New Design Team Member Beth Wallen joins us with a 

lovely Junk Journal!!!



I am thrilled to be a part of the Tsunami Rose Designs team! 

For my first project, I am using one of my favourite kits, 

"Charming Fragments". This is a beautiful, shabby chic kit in 

shades of pink, blue and turquoise. It is packed with 

beautifully collaged papers of vintage ephemera, tags, 

pockets and journaling cards, making it easy to create a 

gorgeous journal. I have used a vintage book from 1901 as 

my cover and along with papers from the kit, have filled it 

with coffee dyed paper, lace, and flowers. I used the collage 

papers in different ways, making tags, pockets and tuck spots 

to create a beautiful, one of a kind journal. If you love shabby 

chic and vintage ephemera, "Charming Fragments" is a must 

have in your digital collection.










Be sure to check out out DT Beth's 
Youtube Channel at Beth Wallen and subscribe



No comments:

Post a Comment