Monday, November 4, 2013

Wedding Favors by Rhonda Ratliff ~ Life Abloom Printable Journal

 
Visit Rhonda's Blog Here
 

Hello Crafters...
 
Today I have used the FULL SIZE "Life Abloom" Printable Journal from Tsunami Rose Designs... thats right... FULL SIZE... you can now get purchase Daisy's collection of journals in full size format.... for those who want a full sheet size for bigger projects! So with that I have cut out this cute treat box using an SVG file. I plan on making more and using these for a future Bridal Shower or Wedding for party favors... I love party favors!!!... and with these FULL SIZE formats that are available NOW at Tsunami Rose Designs they are perfect for this project. I simply printed out the pages I wanted... used my Cameo and an SVG file to cut out the box. Next I distressed the edges, added ribbon, a rose and other embellies and TA-DA.....
 
Isn't it cute?!?!?!? :))
 
 


 
 
 
 
http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1790661http://www.zibbet.com/tsunamirose/artwork?artworkId=1790661


Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment