Monday, October 28, 2013

Moira Gray ~ Greeting Card using Witches Brew Printable Journal

Visit Moira's Blog Here

I used the gorgeous "Witches Brew Papers" for this project.

 All the papers from Tsunami Rose are so versatile and this new halloween theme is great for all your halloween makes.

 I love the colour tones and how they all work so well together. ...

This is a how I made my Joy Card.

I selected a 6x6 card and a 5x5 card, I then trimmed half of the front page of the 6x6 card, then cut out red card and papers from Witches Brew papers to matt and layer.



 



This is the cards with the backing card and paper layers, remember with the smaller card you have to put your backing card and papers on the opposite sides of the card, you can see this on the card on the right. You can also see the trimmed off page of the larger card.



In this photo I have stuck down the smaller card inside the large card, so the pages fold one on top of the other.



This photo shows the small card stuck onto the large card.



This is the finished card, I cut out a sentiment for the small card. Stuck down some bling and attached a flower.



 The biggest problem is deciding what papers from Witches Brew to use, they all work together so well, decisions decisions.....


 





Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment