Saturday, August 24, 2013

Altered Frame using the "MONOCHROME" Printable Journal... by Design Team Member Steph D.

Aloha!
Sharing a Michaels' frame that I embellished using the Tsunami Rose Designs "Monochrome" Printable Journal Kit in Black and Pink.
~~~**~~~***~~~**~~~
Comes in 8 different colors!!!
~~~**~~~***~~~**~~~
I used one of the images from the Ephemera Pack to embellish a Michaels Dollar Frame from my friend, Joanne. I embellished it with a bunch of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts as well as bling, tulle, half-back pearl, May Arts lace I tied in a bow, knotted trinket pearls, and Webster's Pages heart trim.




~~~**~~~***~~~**~~~

To learn more about my project,
just check out my video below...




~~~**~~~***~~~**~~~
Here is my video with my
~~**3,000 Subscribers YouTube Giveaway**~~
for the
Tsunami Rose Designs' "Polished Lackluster" Printable Journal Kit
Go check it out!
You can win the gorgeous collection!
The prize will be given away when I hit 3,000 Subscribers!



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)


Tsunami Rose Designs Links

No comments:

Post a Comment