Saturday, March 16, 2013

Shabby Chic Altered Mini Canvas using ~*Tsunami Rose Designs "Life Abloom" *~ by DESIGN TEAM MEMBER Steph D.



"Aloha!
Sharing another Design Team Project
for Tsunami Rose Designs.


I altered a mini canvas using a couple of the gorgeous images from the "Life Abloom" Printable Journal Kit. I distressed the edges with my fingernail and with gesso. I added Crackle Accents to the rose images. I clustered Wild Orchid Crafts paper roses, bling, pearl stamens, and pearls. I distressed the paper flowers with gesso. I added a tiny bit of lace over the cluster of flowers at the top left corner of the canvas. I also tore the papers to reveal the pretty lace that is behind the papers. I added a pearl strand that I tied into knots to create a bauble. Love doing that! Also added a kraft embossed chipboard piece in the back that I distressed with gesso and Distress Ink in Tattered Rose.






********************

Here is a my video of my project:


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Visit me at my blog...
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)"
******************
THERE IS EVEN MORE GREAT
THINGS TO CHECK OUT...
CHALLENGE WEDNESDAY
Great prizes and AWESOME inspiration from our
Design Team Members right here at the blog!!

Also,... Check out our Event Page on Facebook for more giveaways!!...
Be sure to Invite your friends too!!!
This weeks challenge....
Tsunami Rose Links

2 comments:

  1. Stunning work, just beautiful. Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so very much, tina :)! have a wonderful weekend! *hugs* and much aloha, steph :) TRD DT

    ReplyDelete