Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Card using the "New Beginnings" Printable Journal by DESIGN TEAM MEMBER Rhonda Ratliff



Happy Easter Everyone!!!...
Today I have an Easter Card I
made for an Easter Blog Hop I
participated in... and because
I love Daisy's creations sooo much
I knew I had to use one of her Printable Journals
to make it... and sooo here it is!!!
An Easter Card using
some of the "New Beginnings" Printable
Journal from Tsunami Rose Designs and
Coredinations card stock.
I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz'
Vintage Photo distressing ink.
On the butterfly I applied glossy
accents to make it pop. Added lace,
flatback pearls, an arylic spray,
strand pearls, crinkle ribbon,
mulberry flowers and leaves,
a porcelain cross, a sentiment I
edited with EASTER BLESSINGS and
finished it all with a spritz or two of amuse studio
Stardust Finishing Spray... which is AWESOME!!!
Hope you enjoyed my project today...
stop on by and visit me at my blog
Flowers and more by Rhonda 
and I wish you and your's a very Happy Easter!

***************

THERE ARE EVEN MORE GREAT THINGS TO CHECK OUT...
CHALLENGE WEDNESDAY
Great prizes and AWESOME inspiration from our
Design Team Members right here at the blog!!

This weeks challenge....




Tsunami Rose Designs Links

2 comments:

  1. ooo...my this is gorgeous Rhonda....very pretty...i love it...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful my dawwling. I almost missed the porcelain cross. Glad you pointed that out. Simply devine!

    ReplyDelete