Monday, February 25, 2013

Embellished Picture Frame using the "Parisian Daydream" Printable Journal by DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS Steph D. and Lydia Levy



"Aloha!
Sharing an altered Michaels frame that I created
from Tsunami Rose Designs. The images from the collection
are inside the frame and also the fussy-cute image on the
lower right corner, which I added Crackle Accents to and
also distressed the edges with white acrylic paint. I added
some yummy seam binding and lace to the top and a
beautiful earring that I repurposed.
I added a bunch of gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts roses,
stamens, and cabochon. I also added some pearl spray
and bling with pearl.


***************

Here is a my video of my project:


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


Visit me at my blog...
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Now onto DT Member Lydia Levy's Project...

this is my 10th DT project for Tsunami Rose Designs.
i used her digi mini journal "Parisian DayDream"
i kept it very basic, but i think it came out good :)
supplies used:
Michael's $1 frame
digital jornal page/image
Scotch Quick Dry adhesive
black lace, black pearl trim, flowers,
&black w/ white polka dots ribbon

 the images were too pretty to cover up.
i kept it simple so as to showcase the paper more.







******************

Here is my video to learn more about my project...



i think it came out cute :)
thanks for looking and stop by my blog
Scrapbug anytime.
*hugs*
******************
THERE IS EVEN MORE GREAT
THINGS TO CHECK OUT...
CHALLENGE WEDNESDAY
Great prizes and AWESOME inspiration from our
Design Team Members right here at the blog!!

Also,... Check out our Event Page on Facebook for more giveaways!!...
Be sure to Invite your friends too!!!
This weeks challenge....



Tsunami Rose Designs Links

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I wan that white one.. I so love love love it.. its perfect.. So sorry where are my manners i love them both.. so very talented ladies. but the white one so my eye candy.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers ladies... both of your frames are stunning!!! :))
    ~Rhonda TRD DTL

    ReplyDelete