Saturday, February 23, 2013

Tutorial: A mini album using the "Parisian Daydream" Printable Journal by DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS ~ Debbie Rucker and Cathy Morrison

Hi Hi Hi!!!
Debbie here, I've been so busy lately! 
My youngest is getting married next month and
all it entails! But, I just had to relax so I got me some
Tsunami Rose Designs "Parisian Daydream"
papers and came up with this adorable mini!!
Have a looksee here...
 
 
Started off with making my own coin envelopes...
 
 
 
then printed out my papers to the chosen size
 
 
 
attached the wonderful papers
 
 
 
 
 
A butterfly attached to a paper clip with a pop up thingy! How cool is that?
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Now... check out my video on my project!!!
 
 
Well, I had so much fun making this! 
Until next time... Have a wonderful day! :)
... and be sure to stop by my blog dR dunnit anytime for a visit!!!
 
 ***************************
 
 Now On to Cathy Morrison's
GORGEOUS project...
 
I really enjoyed making this mini.
Love all the ephemera and how it lends itself to so many projects.
 
 
 
I used the folded "cards" as covers for the five signatures in this book. I also
used a lot of ephemera throughout. Base of the cover is corrugated cardstock.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Check out my video's to learn more on my project!!!
 
 Part #1
 


Part #2



Hope you enjoyed my project and be sure to visit me at my blog
 
*********************
 
THERE IS EVEN MORE GREAT
THINGS TO CHECK OUT...
CHALLENGE WEDNESDAY
Great prizes and AWESOME inspiration from our
Design Team Members right here at the blog!!

Also,... Check out our Event Page on Facebook for more giveaways!!...
Be sure to Invite your friends too!!!
 
This weeks challenge....
 
 
 
 
 
Tsunami Rose Designs Links
 

2 comments:

  1. Just when i think that THIS ONE is surely my favorite you come out with one more awesome, more gorgeous, more beautiful set of papers. You rock! and i'm drooling cause i can't spend money on these now! Thanks for keeping my wish list high!

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL projects ladies... great work you two :)
    ~Rhonda TRD DTL

    ReplyDelete