Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Card using Christmas Gift Journal - CARD DESIGN TEAM MEMBER ~ Marleen Michaelis Gallagher


Hi Everyone...
 I wanna share another card I've made with

the fantastic products from
I've used Tsunami Rose Designs new Christmas Gift Printable Journal.
In fairness, I've only used one of the sheets from the pack,
there are still so many more in the printable journal to play with..

So here it is, I hope you all like it.


All I added to this card, is was gems and a strip of lace.

Thats how gorgeous these papers are!!!

This is a really simple card. All I did was print one
of the sheets from the journal pack. Then I cut it to size and
added it to a card blank. I added a length
of lace down each side and then alternated gems
and pearls down each side as well.
 Thats it.. really easy, yet really effective
I think..... I've loved playing with
these papers and can't wait to play again!!!
Visit me at my blog Marleen's Crafy Space
Check out Tsunami Rose Designs on Facebook, join their
Facebook Group Page and become a follower
of the Blog for even more inspiration!!
**********
Check out our Giveaway too!!!


 **********

You won't want to miss out on the new
They are GORGEOUS!!!


You can now find us in our
new etsy store @
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TsunamiRose

1 comment: