Sketch #26 (Please click here to get your copy of IlS by Tsunami Rose September 2012)
Papers used from the shop:
I inked the edges of the paper using CTMH ink in Ponderosa Pine. The heat is stamped using Hollyhock ink also from CTMH.
I used two half pearls to embellish this card. Thank you for taking a moment to check out my card.
Please check out what my DT has done with this sketch!
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
3.Vanessa Toro http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com
4. Anita~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
5. Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
6. Ultima Linda Gold - http://simlla.blogspot.com / http://lindainsweden.blogspot.se
7. Valerie Klein - http://blueoceanbreezes.blogspot.com
8. Violet Foskey- http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Card Crafter's Circle: Vintage
Totally Paper Crafts: Pretty Pastels
Dutch Dare Card: Simple and Clean
Happy Campers Craft Challenge: Pink & Brown