Catching up with posts today!
Sketch #5 (Click here to get your copy of September 2012 ILS by Tsunami Rose)
Paper used from the shop:
Definetly the classiest color combo every, black and white! It's been a while since I've made as dark as this. But I love it. I also haven't used a doily in while either. :P
I used CTMH in Black to ink the edges. I wanted to get a super dark edge so I dragged the edge of the distressed paper across the ink pad itself.
I embellished the card with a black half pearl, and black half pearls on a string as well as a mulberry rose. The sentiment is from CTMH and says "Celebrate"
Please see what my design team has done with this sketch!
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
3.Vanessa Toro http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com
4. Anita~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
5. Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
6. Ultima Linda Gold - http://simlla.blogspot.com / http://lindainsweden.blogspot.se
7. Valerie Klein - http://blueoceanbreezes.blogspot.com
8. Violet Foskey- http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge: Fit for a Queen
Card Crafter's Circle: Vintage
Craftymess Challenge Blog: Distressed/Aged
My Heart Pieces: Use Black