I'm catching up with posts so please be patient with me! I'm going to be doing some changes with what I'll be doing once this challenge of mine ends this year. I can't believe the year is almost over. And I can't believe how good this blog has been for me. It has been the platform from which I can reach all you lovely people and show case my designs. And for that I am eternally grateful.
Sketch #9 (Please click here to get your copy)
Using papers from the shop:
It was my parents anniversary recently. I can't believe I left it up to the last minute to make their card, but I always do that. It's a little wonky in some places but my mom loved it and we had a great family dinner that night.
I inked everything in CTMH in Smokey Plum.The sentiment is from Rubber Stampede.
The paper I used was the Grunge Planks however my printer decided to run out of yellow ink and it printed out . . . . . purple-ish. I kind of freaked out because I didn't have $40 to go buy ink so I just went with it. . . and made it part of the color scheme. LOL. It matched my mothers purple shirt in the picture so I just acted like it never happened. I never throw out cards I make, they can't all be winners.
1. Daisy Collins - http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/
2. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
3.Vanessa Toro http://wwwpaperkraftsunlimiteddesings.blogspot.com
4. Anita~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
5. Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
6. Ultima Linda Gold - http://simlla.blogspot.com / http://lindainsweden.blogspot.se
7. Valerie Klein - http://blueoceanbreezes.blogspot.com
8. Violet Foskey- http://allthatscrap4him.blogspot.com/