By TSUNAMI ROSE
I made this card 6x6. The card base is from DCWV The Black Currant Stack.
The pink and black papers are from My Mind's Eye- Lost & Found stack.
Everything was inked using CTMH. ink pad in Black.
The sentiment stamp is also from CTMH.
The stamp, I thought was a child, but the side of the wood block said " Doll with Purse", I got this among other stamps as a tip for working a booth at a craft fair with 0in City Scraps. LOL. That's a great tip! :D
Please make sure to "Like" Sin City Scraps' FB page! And let her know Daisy sent you!
Please make sure to "Like" Tricia's FB page!
Please check out what my new May DT has done with this sketch!
May Design Team
- Kari - http://purplefuntastickcreations.blogspot.com/
- Kimberly ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
- Christina Berlanga-Mesa -- http://serendipitycreationsbychristina.blogspot.com/
- Hannah Perry - http://theperrylane.blogspot.com
- Abbie Kay - http://powered-by-fairydust.blogspot.com
- Tricia - http://mycrazybubble.blogspot.com/
- Sam Burdett - http://sammylouscraftingadventures.blogspot.co.uk/
- Debbi Taylor - http://taylor-madecards.blogspot.co.uk/
- SuzeJo Murphy - http://CrimsonMoonCrafts.blogspot.com/
- Eileen Sepulveda- Sanjose -www.littlecraftershow.blogspot.com
- Veronica Meras-http://createdbymeras.blogspot.com/
- Ann Marie Lessner www.creativeramblings345.blogspot.com
The only monetary compensation this blog receives is thru the clicks of advertisements. Thank you.