Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Love Sketches By Tsunami Rose! Day 38

Happy Friday! And thanks for joining me for day 38 of I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose!

Today's Sketch is # 20

i love sketches by tsunami rose #20

By Tsunami Rose

Photobucket

For today's card I was going for a old country look and feel. I love my ever so versatile Mosaic Memories pack by Recollections and paired it with a blue from my scrap stash. The sticker saying is from Cosmo Criket. The doily is from Creating is Fun.

My Design team:

5 comments:

  1. Hi Daisy just found your blog and am loving your sketches now a follower and will be using often have a great weekend
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear! don't forget to join my face book group and you can show us all your creation! Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, must try joining in with your 'I love sketches' sometime x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card just love the sketch and colours

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete