Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I Love Sketches by Tsunami Rose! Day 37

Thanks for joining me again for another sketch and another card! Today I needed to clear my head and clear my craft desk. I am such a messy scrapper. I'll post before and after pictures later. I'm also going to get off my butt and finish the last card.

Sketch # 10

i love sketches by tsunami rose #10

By Tsunam Rose

i love sketches by tsunami rose card 1 0

The paper is from Graphic 45 that my friend Tricia Sent me. I used some vintage dictionary paper. And a CTMH stamp. :)

Thanks for following along with us!

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I am always on the look out for old books to tear up. Thanks for visiting my blog. Marie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous I love the vintage look. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great project I like this so very much. Hope you have better days soon. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, couldn't remember if I commented on this yet, but I must have done so on FB instead! LOVE THIS!!! Fantastic! Love your sketches too! Very fun! Thanks so much for leaving a nice comment on my blog. I have become a follower here (finally)!!! :0)

    Hugs,
    Amy Jo
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind, Amy! Thanks for following along!

      Delete