Tuesday, May 1, 2018

DT Project: Liz Caranci- Travelers Notebook using the Charming Fragments TN kit



For my April design team project I picked the Charming Fragments TN kit. I love this kit for it's versatility and because it goes with anything! I made this TN in a shabby chic / vintage style. The images just pop and are so gorgeous. I love all the ephemera that is included as well and the variety of images. I could have easily made so many more TN's with the one kit. I also added other ephemera pieces from other Tsunami Rose Designs kits and they go so well together. This kit is so fun to work with and can be used in so many other craft projects.







Visit DT Liz at her youtube channel Liz thepaperproject and her blog

The Paper Project for more inspiration!



~~**~~**~~**~~

No comments:

Post a Comment