Saturday, April 28, 2018

DT Project: Liezel Beyers - Botanical Junk Journal using the Botanical Ephemera



Hi everyone, I’m back with my April design team project. This month I used some beautiful botanical ephemera and pages designed by Tsunami Rose Designs. I have come to the conclusion that I love garden/botanical journals for the very reason that they can be used for everything else, from a new romance, to enduring love, new life and special projects. Growth and rebirth are part of a garden’s natural cycle, and so too of life. Daisy has the most wonderful selection of garden/botanical ephemera and pages - it’s going to keep me busy for a long time!!













Visit DT Leizel at her youtube channel 
didsomebodysaypaper for more inspiration!


~~**~~**~~**~~



TsunamiRose Designs Blog

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a stunning journal. Can I ask what sort of paper you used for the pages. I'm just starting on my first one so do not know very much as yet.kind regards Nita

    ReplyDelete