Wednesday, July 26, 2017

DT Project: Angela Hochstein Arnold- Vintage Journal using the Charming Fragments Journal Kit



For my July DT project I used the Charming Fragments kit, along with various other ephemera from Tsunami Rose Designs. This was my third time using this kit and it remains one of my favorites of Daisy's designs. Every time I use this kit, I try to do something very different. This time I decided to go with a neutral undertone, using only white and creams for all the pages and embellishments. I used the kit to make tags, journaling cards and journaling booklets (which can all be removed) to put throughout the book. All the splashes of colors through the journal come solely from TRD Charming Fragments Kit and Ephemera Kits. This journal became a huge beast of beauty. It measures 9 x 6 with a 3 inch spine, 3 signatures, 70 + Pages, glassine bags, a TON of pockets, 5 mini booklets, 85 journaling cards/tags, 6 ribbon/lace topped clips and 6 flower clips. The entire journal is full of lace, fibers, flowers and frilly ruffles. It is very vintage shabby chic and would be great for a wedding or anyone that loves white and lace. 

















Visit Angela's Blog ElaCateDesign and become a
follower and subscribe to her Youtube channel!


~~**~~**~~**~~

No comments:

Post a Comment