Tuesday, February 28, 2017

DT Project: April Reeves - Very Posh Junk Journal using the Rose Notecards Printable Journal

Image may contain: 1 person, flower

I loved using the Rose Notecards kit, when I first saw it, it lead my brain right to fancy, hip, trendy and blingy... And so that's what I did creating the journal I call Posh. This kit is perfect for making a journal that's hip or you can take it down 'Vintage Lane' introducing it to coffee, tea and the likes. For me working with the color palate in this kit was a piece of cake as far as being able to add in complimentary colors. Being that it is a kit that's filled with Notecards, it's perfect for long journaling or quick notes to oneself. In the end, I found that this kit would be enjoyable for a beginner or well seasoned journal crafter.








Visit DT April at her Youtube Channel 
PinkOddBird for more inspiration!


~~**~~**~~**~~

Junk Journal kit - Rose Notecards - 22 Journal Refill Pages - printable diary pack, vintage junk journal, floral digital paper, diy journal

Rose Journaling Kit - Rose Notcards Addon Filler - 6 Journal Refill Pages - vintage junk journal, floral digital paper, junk journal kit


TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment