Thursday, January 26, 2017

DT Project: Beth Wallen- Vintage Mini Junk Journal using various Ephemera Packs



For January's design team project I have done something a bit different; I have created a vintage ephemera junk journal. I decided not to use a specific digital kit, rather I have used many different ephemera pieces and mixed them with elements from my stash. I used a vintage McGuffy's Reader for the cover and filled it with vintage book pages, ledger paper and graph paper and added lots of Tsunami Rose Designs printable ephemera and photos, topping it all off with beautiful
trim. I love the worn, aged look of this project! Check out Daisy's ephemera and photo packs; they will add a lovely time worn look to your vintage projects.












Be sure to check out out DT Beth's 


Youtube Channel at Beth Wallen and subscribe


~~**~~**~~**~~


TsunamiRose FB Group
TsunamiRose Designs Blog

2 comments: