Wednesday, January 25, 2017

DT Project: Angela Hochstein Arnold- Vintage Sewing Themed Journal using the Sewing "Big Elements" Designs



For my January DT Project I decided to do a Vintage Sewing Themed Journal. I used all of the sewing themed papers, tags and big elements journaling cards from Tsunami Rose Designs along with a mix of other designer papers from her as well. This journal is packed with mini booklets and vintage sewing ephemera. I used an up-cycled box along with Kraftex to construct the cover of the journal, which is covered in sewn muslin and various ruffled fabrics and laces. I added a spine charm to this journal as well that includes vintage buttons, beads, a vintage thimble, a sewing bobbin, a vintage key, jingle bells and other charms. This journal is packed with envelopes, pockets, glassine bags and removable elements for journaling.









Visit Angela's Blog ElaCateDesign and become a
follower and subscribe to her Youtube channel!

Sewing Printable - Vintage Shipping Tag Collection # 8 Sewing - 2 Page Instant Download - sewing room print, sewing art print, journal card


TsunamiRose Designs Blog

1 comment:

  1. I will come back to this place, its huge and open, and have really tall ceilings. Wait staff at event venues was also pretty good. Bartender was awesome and personable. I was really pleased with my party here. Ha! I highly recommend these guys.

    ReplyDelete