Tuesday, December 27, 2016

DT Project: Monica Ann Bernstine‎- Chunky Album using Christmas List Printable Journal Kit



For my design team project I used a couple off different paper collections. My main collection was the Christmas List Printable Journal collections since the holiday is just around the corner. I also used Rose Azure and an extra ephemera pack to embellish my pages. As always I had fun creating a very chunky album with these beautiful papers. I just can't seem to stop myself once I start tucking and embellishing my journals. The great thing about these papers is that they all coordinate very well together. 




Visit DT Monica at her Youtube 
Channel Monica Bernstine and subscribe!!!



~~**~~**~~**~~

Writing Journals - Christmas Gift - 27 Journal Refill Pages - digital collage, ephemera kit, altered art kit, Clip Art Christmas

Vintage Junk Journal - Rose Azure - 20 Journal Refill Pages, journaling kit, junk journal, journal kit, writing journal, junk journal kit


TsunamiRose FB Group
TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment