Wednesday, December 28, 2016

DT Project: Holly McGee- Journal using various Printable Journals and Ephemera Packs



For my December Tsunami Rose Designs project... I used Vintage Parcel, Charming Fragments, Empherma Pack #2 & #4, Life Abloom, Tea Party Desserts and New Beginnings Printable Journals. I absolutely love the way all of the different journal kits can blend together to make one journal. I loved being able to mix and match the different journal kits together and the empherma. The papers are so beautiful and easy to print... they come out clear and concise. I especially love the pink papers and the blue papers in the journal kits. These are awesome designs and papers to be able to work with.














Visit DT Holly at her youtube channel
Holly McGee for more inspiration!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~




TsunamiRose FB Group
TsunamiRose Designs Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment