Monday, November 7, 2016

DT Project: Valarie Bagley - Junk Journal using the Charming Fragments Printable Journal



For this month's project, I chose the Charming Fragments Printable Journal kit. I absolutely LOVE this kit. It's one of my all time favorites. The kit is loaded with ephemera, most of which coordinates very well with Tsunami Rose Designs other ephemera packs, or with just about anything you have stashed away. This is the second journal I've made using this kit and I really enjoyed revisiting it. I was very new to JJ's the first time I used it. I would definitely recommended this wonderful kit!

























Visit DT Valarie on her youtube channel
Punkin Patch for more inspiration

~~**~~**~~**~~

Printable Journal Kit -  Charming Fragments -  16 Page Instant Download -junk journal kit, digital download, journal pages


Printable Journal Kit - Charming Fragments- Add On Kit - 11 Page Instant Download - junk journal kit, digital download, journal pages

No comments:

Post a Comment