Monday, November 7, 2016

DT Project: Gayle Greenfield-Agostinelli - Junk Journal using Charming Fragments and Life Abloom Printable Journal


Welcome our new DT Gayle Greenfield-Agostinelli from beautiful Montana...

I’m delighted to share my first Tsunami Rose Design team project. I used papers and ephemera from my stash (plenty to chose from!), Life Abloom on the cover and Charming Fragments on inside pages. The CF kit coffee dyed beautifully giving the journal a real vintage feel. I’m honored to be a design team member because I love TR! Check out the incredibly reasonable prices on Daisy’s kits!














~~**~~**~~**~~

Printable Journal Kit -  Charming Fragments -  16 Page Instant Download -junk journal kit, digital download, journal pages


Printable Journal Kit - Charming Fragments- Add On Kit - 11 Page Instant Download - junk journal kit, digital download, journal pages

No comments:

Post a Comment