Saturday, October 29, 2016

DT Project: Monica Ann Bernstine‎- Halloween Junk Journal using the Witches Brew Printable Journal Kit


Welcome our newest Design Team Member Monica from the Lone Star Star State... Texas!

I used the beautiful Witches Brew Journal Kit. This was my first time ever making a junk journal. I was nervous but the journal kit made planning and embellishing the journal very easy. These beautiful papers by Tsunami Rose Designs sparked my creativity and I found myself not wanting to stop adding tags and tuck spots. I ended up making a very chunky junk journal and couldn't be happier with the way it turned out. Thanks so much for stopping by and looking at my pictures. Hope to see you soon.













Visit DT Monica at her Youtube 
Channel Monica Bernstine and subscribe!!!

~~**~~**~~**~~


TsunamiRose FB Group

No comments:

Post a Comment